- Restoration Timeframes & Project Monitoring
- Project Costs & Bid Analysis
- Project Budgeting, Planning & Monitoring
- Code Compliance Analysis
- Quality Control
Fire, Smoke, Water & Mold Restoration Consulting
Cause of Loss Analysis & Opinion
- Property Loss Scope
- Detailed Written Report, Photographs & Conclusion
- Roof Evaluations/Ladder Assists
- Wear & Tear vs. Storm-Related Incidents
- Bio-Hazard Inspections
- Chimney Inspections/Scans
- Plumbing Line Scans
- Retaining Wall Evaluations
- Construction Defect/Workmanship Issues
- Structural Damage Evaluations
- Swimming Pool/Liner Inspections
Supported Property Loss Estimating
- Supported Comparative Estimates
- Actual Cost Value & Replacement Cost Value
- Estimates based off of Engineer or Invesigator's findings
- Restoration Project Estimate Review & Analysis
Job Site/Project Monitoring
IRC is able to provide onsite project monitoring in order to ensure that time frames, budgets and overall workmanship quality are met. We will assist with the scope, planning, budgeting and monitoring of the project from start to finish.
Dispute Resolution & Appraisals
Our Consultants have widespread experience acting as umpires, appraisers or intermediaries in a disputed situation. Additionally, we hold the necessary certifications in order to be viewed as an expert in a court of law.
Insurance Restoration Consultants has built a solid reputation by realizing the importance of providing detailed cause of damage reports and supported repair/replace estimates that will withstand the difficult challenges posed in today’s court system. Our Consultants provide third-party, independent evaluations to every investigation in order to deliver factual conclusions that can be presented as expert testimony in a court of law.
National Large Loss & Catastrophe Coverage
IRC is available to consult on property claims across the country. From large loss to a catastrophic weather event, our Consultants will be able to provide an expert scope and estimate of each loss.